Monday, November 19, 2018

Seeing the pleasure I was told

Things didn't end like I wanted them to, but they didn't have to. My tarot reading ended with the six of cups, is that a call. It was something of Cups, even if that isn't the exact one. And I'm definitely feeling it now.

I'm going to live in a place that is a better fit for me, and I'm going to have a job that I like doing one of the many things that I enjoy! And right now, I'm in a position where I can afford to change jobs, because I'm not paying rent.

I grieflessly acknowledged that the way I wanted things in the way things are supposed to be were definitely two different paths. I'm supposed to be happy with my housing and job situations, not constantly fighting for them. Even though the long-term situations have yet to start, they already have much better outlooks in the past situations I've been in.

No comments:

Post a Comment