Saturday, November 17, 2018

A week stay and a 3 day job

I had a friend that let me stay with them for a while, but I can only stay for a week because the roommates were super weird and freaking out about a stranger being in the house. One of them was a white male and the others were going along with him, which doesn't sound very different from any other situation about white male Supremacy. I really don't care what your problem is when you getting ready to kick me out in the cold for literally no reason.

Transitioning from white men to black women: I quit my job after 3 days For two reasons. The company is terrible. Completely disorganized, their stuff doesn't work, and it's not worth the money to have to sit at a desk. I would rather be doing something with my time, and actually working. I also had their own issues with white supremacy with their boss telling us that since she's the one who's paying this we should listen to her, and yelled across the room at people that were talking loud. On to my ignorant co-workers, two black mothers that are totally down with the colonial heteropatriarchy white supremacy, and they don't even know it. You got onto the topic of children and I knew that they were a shitshow and one of them said at the "you can't love an adopted child the way you can love your own" bit. I'm sorry you lack the capacity and compassion to truly love someone, but don't put your issues on me.

But it really devolved when we got into the conversation that went into boys will be boys when they were talking about their sons grabbing girls butts. One of them openly admitted that she didn't care about what happened to the girl, she cared about what the girl would go back and tell her parents and that her son to be arrested. They're not teaching their sons to respect girls and women. They're more interested in teaching their sons not to get caught. And it's really disappointing to me with both of these people were girls at one point in their lives. they also said that they wanted their children to express interest in girls so they wouldn't be gay. So they're picking and choosing with their sexualizing about children, as well. speaking of which, they said that I would be making my child gay and fucking up their lives by taking them to a child psychologist if I decided to resolve the behavior using that method. Of course, they continue to misgender me and practically threatened me with childbirth, and how it would change my perspective on everything and that my idea of how children act is completely unrealistic.

This kind of stuff makes me ready to give up on black people. I know that most of them don't think like I do and conceited to being products of their environment, unlike myself. I find that most black people really aren't trying to think of anything outside the box that white supremacy gave them. but I'm definitely going to be in active advocate for girls taking self-defense classes, because now I personally know parents that don't give a shit about girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment