Friday, December 07, 2018

Active town, commuter train

For a few weeks I was having a recurring dream of being in a seemingly small but very lively town. The town had a lot of glowing aspects but one thing that was very out of the ordinary was it had a commuter train that only came at night after most things closed that took first generation East Asian immigrants out to what could be realistically interpreted as suburb. It seemed like it take hours to get there because the sun would be up at the location and that they were going to. I wasn't able to make it to the train in every dream, but if I did make it the dream would stop before we got to the stop where the people are going. from what I could tell out the window, it was a place that was offset from water, like an island and it was either a town or a city but it was a place where only they lived and they came into the town where my dream initially would take place to work, I assume. it looks like a beautiful place to be, but I was never able to get off the train to see it. At least not that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment