Saturday, November 17, 2018

7 jobs since March

Since March 17th, I'm going to be on my 7th job. I'm going to start with the cleaning company that I'm very excited about, and they asked for a year-long commitment. I don't have any foreseeable things in the way, but hopefully I can commit to it! And if I can't, I tried!

I was hoping to be able to come back and just have one job, and now I'm on seven! This is going to be super painful for my taxes, trying to keep up with all the W-2 forms in the event my past employers aren't as on the ball as they should be.

And on this last job one co-worker stole from me while we were still in training, and two other coworkers are super ignorant misogynistic parents. it's no wonder how I got us some of these jobs so quickly, but the worst definitely had to be the liquor store! That is the decline of humanity! That got me to quit drinking!

I'm not looking forward to January but whatever happens needs to happen by April. I'll just take all the W2s I have and say "fuck it" to the rest, when it's close to the deadline. and I'm not going to wait till the last minute to make my tax filing appointment, either.

But usually employers know better than that, I just hate that I have so many to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment