Sunday, November 04, 2018

2619 no more

I've processed my feelings about what happened already. Lenard and Patricia are white devils, and 2619 Cedar Avenue South is no longer my home because of it. Of course I want them to suffer for what they've done, but it really makes no difference to me whether they suffer or not. And evil people have a way of lasting a long time. But, house could collapse. The faulty wiring could be ignited. Wood can rot. Pipes can bust. They would suffer more from buying the house and then suddenly being homeless due to a disaster, then my original go to of just dying painful deaths. Truth be told, they will always be suffering. They're both so engrossed in how traumatized they are, trauma and disasters pretty much their life. That sounds like suffering to me.

I haven't woken up with bug bites on my face since I left the house. I don't have to worry about mice being nestled in my clothes and trash. There has been no people yelling in this neighborhood, no gunshots, and no ert sirens. I knew that most any area I would move to would be better than 26th and Cedar because of the nature of that area. It's absolute chaos, and really no one should be forced to live in such a polluted environment.

No one except them. white people should definitely lived in the traumatized area that they have systematically set up for poor people of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment