Monday, March 28, 2016

When someone doesn't tell me I have to figure it out

After some research I have deducted that I have been dealing with child abuse and sexual assault victims. One of them was very expressive about their abuse. As someone else that was abused I could directly relate to them because of how open they are about it. However, with the sexual abuse victim I noticed they had very different behavior, and very conflicting behavior and speech. I didn't understand it, and it frustrated me, but after conversing about the issue with someone else they introduced the idea of child abuse. At first, I was too pissed off by the situation for logical but after a good night's sleep I did some research. This person shows clear signs of being a sexual assault victim.

One thing that I pointed out to myself beforehand is that this person doesn't act like normal people acts. I've met people with the same interests, and I would call them over the top, and sometimes overbearing, but that's not how I would be able to categorize this person. The show clearly damaged behavior, and with emotional and mental trauma the signs can be 2 ends of the same problem in one display.

There is nothing I can do to help this person. They show the anger signs, and pride is usually behind those. I can only offer to help those that want help.

No comments:

Post a Comment