Monday, March 28, 2016

Sympathy for my bad bloods

About that sexual person in Boston. I didn't see how how anti-sex I had become until I got here with these people. Some of the anger I felt was out of a sense of unfairness that I had to know more about the individual's sexual details when they didn't care to ask anything about me. It evoled into a hate for the persons sexualy energy which reflected on my subverted hatred for sex, just as much as violence.

In truth, I don't hate sex or violence. I hate how lightly take them as they are very serious subjects and actions. Honestly, I'll probably kill before I have sex. I feel like I would rather, because I don't have to trust anyone to kill them. I know there are people with much looser sexual morals, but I need trust for that. I'm speaking for myself.

(This was suppose to be after "No Hate", but it posted in the line position as it was in drafts, and it looks off in post order. Thanks, Blogger. Whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment