Tuesday, September 03, 2019

No more collectors - update

It's been over a month since I heard from the debt collectors for the unfair debt, so I'm going to assume they swept it under the rug. I told them that I was unavailable without telling them who I am first, so they stop calling me. Play only reached out to me by mail once. I replied asking for the receipt with the debt, and never heard from them again.

as for the first collection agency that has been sighted for bad practice, they continue to call me for a few days after I repeatedly requested that they mail me the receipt of debt, but I haven't heard from them in weeks now. I honestly don't care about my credit being messed up. I just don't need strangers calling me, and I'm glad that I've learned the techniques to fend off debt collectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment