Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Fell off my bike and going out of town

A goddamn bee flew into the ear chinstrap of my helmet and I spilled on the pavement! Fortunately I had my backpack and helmet on, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. There was no traffic, so this was not the worst case scenario. My legs really hurt, I scraped my hand a little, but I completely lost my bike Bell.

it sucks that this is happening right before I go out of town. I hope that I'm not in too much pain, or else I'll have to cancel my trip to go to the hospital.

but I am looking forward to going out of town. Even though it's Madison Wisconsin, it would be great to meet some new people and see some different sites. I got hooked up with a host that lives close to downtown in most of the events that I'm going to attend, so it's pretty written in the stars for me to attend this event. I'm not looking forward to being stared at like a freak by white people, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment