Tuesday, July 24, 2018

That ended!

So it turned out the dishwashing environment I was in turned very toxic, and someone walked off and a few days later I was fired over the same person. The person walked out because they were too frustrated to continue to be able to work with the person. I got fired for actively avoiding person. A lot of stuff happened on the day that I got fired, so I knew it was my last day. If they hadn't fired me I would have quit.

But it was a very horrible environment to be in. And a position like a dishwasher, where you only have your co-workers to talk to and no customers or anyone else to filter between is very important to get along with your co-workers. I feel like I was the only one who really cared about that and our little piece of the team. I could easily be incorrect, but what I know for sure is that other people really didn't care about what or how they were saying, and things didn't actually Fall Apart. I wasn't willing to work with the other person either, so it's all for the best. I don't waste my time on toxic people.

Nothing of value was awesome experience. I know I'll find another job! it would be nice to be able to sit somewhere for a year, though.

In due time, I'm feeling all of my confidence again because I'm bald again! I love being bald, and I missed it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment