Tuesday, June 06, 2017

House update

Update on the housemate I wanted out: The house manager wants him here to give him another chance, so I've developed a neutral attitude towards him. He's dropped a lot of the bad habits that he came with, and he's done a lot of what I've asked him to do, so far.
He's reproduced, so we're already seeing less as him as he prepares for his offspring, if all goes "normally". You know what I mean.
My boundaries are still clear and set, and I expect them to be respected as I respect everyone else's/ But, as a person, I still dislike him just because he talks to much and says near nothing of value.
I've decided to continue looking for a new place through summer, because if I can find more relatable housemates in a better house, but if nothing else suits me I won't cry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment