Sunday, June 11, 2017

Suicide

Last night I found out that my ex-roommate, Kelsey, committed suicide a few days ago. Kelsey herself was a person that was very lost and tragic. She had a lot of issues that she refused to go get help for it and had every reason Under the Sun for what she did except for anyways to resolve them. As the person, she was terrible and very difficult to live with. She also did other things that were instances of betrayal against others outside of the house, so I don't really pity her. But as another human being it is very tragic that someone would be at such a loss that suicide would be there only considerable option. I believe that as long as one is alive they always have another chance, but to commit suicide is when someone believes that they don't have any more chances no matter how much life they have left to live. Suicide is not cowardice, it is tragic. Based on my own beliefs, I hope what she finds whatever she was looking for somewhere else.

My condolences to her friends, family, and most recent housemates.

No comments:

Post a Comment