Thursday, March 16, 2017

Moving around!// Fuck DA Police!

The housemate and I have had not one, but 2 fights since I last posted! One via text, and one face-to-face. I told the house manager we hate each other now, so we should both leave, and it's agreed upon. The little room has a new person in it as of today, and I'll by out by mid-April. I'm trying to be out on the 6th, which is payday.

The soon-to-be-ex-housemate has been busy trying to shame me in a group of people that already think I'm garbage. She has no influence or persuasive skills, so all she can do is yell into an echo chamber. In other words, maybe an annoyance but no threat what so ever. She can only demonize me to people I dislike, so no one of value.

I met some cool people looking to make a house with each other. I'll be a stranger living with a group of 3 friends, with the encouragement to come a friend, as well. We're all looking for a house, and they want a place by May, but I can wait until August. We're all on the same page about what we want, which is fantastic! I feel like we will all get along nicely, to live together. Now, it's meeting the 3rd of the trio that's the task.

In the meantime, I'm chilling at the house getting my stuff together and looking for where I'm going to crash and store my stuff. I'm glad the new housemate is already here, as they are coming from an uncomfortable situation.

~

Work with kind of  ruff today. All was normal until the pigs rushed in looking for someone and were aggressive to everyone. They even shock down someone in the dining room area, and I thought shit was going to get ugly. It distressed some of the costumers and the managers had to come out to get the oinkers to tell them why they were there. I was really upset and the customers had my back, and cheered me up, and I was able to calm down. I really hate the police and I don't want them in the store, at all. I don't want them, at all! We need to abolish the police! They kill people of color and the poor. The beat up queers. The rape trans people. The terrorize rape victims! Let's just get rid of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment