Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Dizzy/ Happy Pride Month!

With the changes that have been coming this new place, there are many things that are a lot of feelings going on within me. A lot of disappointment and outrage with the behavior of people around me.

Today, I feel so dizzy which is making me tired and drained. I don't understand what's wrong. Recently, I had a dream. I'm happy because it was my first Undertale dream, and it was weird and disappointing because it had a very popular pairing that I dislike in it. That's really strange in itself. That's the first fandom dream I've had that's featured a pairing I dislike in it.

I was recently advised that my Root Chakra is too low, and since I've started listening to beats for that I've been... * falls asleep*

~

June is LGBTQ Pride month for the USA! Happy Pride Month, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment