Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Home base moving?

Now that I'm out and about I am considering other places to set up a reasonable home base. The more time I spend away from it, the more time I have to think about how much I really hate Minnesota's passive aggressiveness. I'm still going to come back because I have built a very healthy environment in Minnesota, but when Trump is out of office it's time to seek a new home base. The place that has been sitting on my mind the longest is Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I like Pennsylvania's politics and general, but I'm already the most familiar with Pittsburgh and I had a 90% horrible time in Philadelphia.

I love Arizona, but it's just too damn hot! I also love New Mexico, but it's damn poor! Missouri is okay, but only okay and I need more than okay to function. And really the only places that are okay are St Louis and Kansas City. And, I also need health care. I would not live in Massachusetts. It's a lovely place like any other place but the radicals are too college-educated to be down to earth.

More to see, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment